All FarmXL products are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for 6 months from the original date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
The terms of the warranty are that the product is fit for its intended purpose, provided it is used in a proper manner and according to the manufacturer’s instructions. In particular, the warranty does not cover non-agricultural use.
Warranty exclusions include (but are not limited to): -
- product failure outside the warranty period;
- physical mishandling, misuse, abuse or negligence;
- “acts of God” and/or “force majeure” (e.g. lightning, flood, fire, theft, etc.)
- water immersion or ingress beyond stated IP rating;
- contamination by chemicals (e.g. battery acid, etc.)
- improper power supply (e.g. incorrect voltages; surges; transients; etc.)
- attempted repair or modification by a non-authorised repair agent;
- cosmetic or surface corrosion;
- factory serial number / date-code removed or made illegible;
- damage caused by 3rd party systems or components (e.g. data network voltages, etc.);
- data loss. (Please ensure data is backed up regularly.)
If a product failure occurs within the warranty conditions then please return the product to the FarmXL agent from where it was purchased. A proof-of-purchase must accompany all warranty claims. The warranty liability is limited to repair, replacement or refund of the faulty product, at FarmXL's discretion.
All freight costs associated with a warranty claim are the responsibility of the purchaser.
FarmXL, their Distributors, and their Dealers accept no responsibility for the misuse of this product or for any accident caused by any tampering, modification or misuse of this product.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
FarmXL pledges to provide, whenever possible, service parts for all FarmXL products for a period of 5 years after product manufacture has been discontinued.